Saturday 2 May 2015

Crochet Dreams

It is cold, wet and utterly miserable here in Sydney today, so I'm tucked up on the couch dreaming of all the crochet projects I want to do!

Offset Circles Blanket by Baby Love Brand



I just love the look of this square design! The wonky circles are so cute, and I can picture different colour schemes to make it look like peacock feathers, crazy rainbows... anything! 

Ellipse Blanket by Minett Johansson




Another pattern that could be anything - individual squares, washcloths, baby blanket, full size blanket... I like the illusion of curves with all straight lines! 

Crochet Swing Jacket by Copper Llama Studio



As a larger sized person, this jacket just looks so awesome (plus, then I can be a frill necked lizard)!

Crochet Overlay Mandala No.1 by Caro Created



I already have the pattern for this, just need the time and the concentration to work on it! 

Canyon Shrug by Lion Brand Yarn



This top just looks so snuggly, I have to try and get the right yarn to make it.

Groovy Rucksack by Carole Marie



Rainbows. Fabulous shapes. A useful bag. What more could I possibly want!?


What is on your crochet dreams list?  

12 comments :

  1. So many nice things here. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Now I just need the time and the yarn to make them :)

      Delete
  2. That Canyon Shrug is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can just see me wearing it! Need to decide on a colour...

      Delete
  3. I have to look into those offset circles, I wonder how they are done. Very cool.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a paid pattern, but looks like it is well worth it! xx

      Delete
  4. What a bunch of lovely patterns! I've always wanted to make a shrug, maybe this summer will be the right time to try and make one! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely - we could do it together! :)

      Delete
  5. The offset circles are unique and interesting, almost an optical illusion because it is unexpected - guaranteed to grab attention. I am in love with the rucksack though! Am making a mini backpack for my daughter but at a standstill because we can't agree on embellishment! You have a nice collection of patterns on your wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie! That backpack... I love it :D Maybe that can be my prize for when I've got this next afghan pattern figured out, written and published!

      Delete
  6. Love that offset circles!
    For a moment there I was confused between "Sydney" and "weekend away in Amsterdam" - got it now :-D Great concept!

    ReplyDelete